BWMeter activated is ideal for home users to get an overview of how much bandwidth they use, as well as small to large businesses, where one computer can control the traffic and maintain the statistics of downloaded/uploaded data of all computers in the network. The product is easy to configure and offers a rich set of options and features for beginners as well as experts and network administrators. The app is based on WinpkFilter network drivers. Features and Highlights Note: 30 days trial version.
BWMeter with serial keys
Monitor and control your Internet traffic in real time BWMeter 9.0.0 For Pc Free Download is a powerful bandwidth meter, monitor, traffic controller and firewall, which measures… BWMeter 9.0.0 registeration keys is a tool that monitors the data traffic of your Internet connection. Download BWMeter 9.0.0 portable and check the data that you send and receive on your PC BWMeter 9.0.0 with keygen is a powerful bandwidth meter, monitor, traffic controller and firewall for Windows PC, which measures, displays and controls all traffic to/from your computer or on your network. Unlike other products, it can analyze the data packets (where they come from, where they go, which port and protocol they use). This makes it possible to distinguish between local and internet traffic for example.
BWMeter Full Version Free Crack can also be used for traffic control by setting a speed limit for all kinds of connections or restricting access to applications to certain internet sites. It creates statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all LAN traffic as well as download/upload from the internet. You can even define filters which show your transfer with certain internet addresses (e.g. to see how much data you download from your favorite news server).
- Helps you monitor various network-related data
- Comes with a comprehensive guide
- Brings you a built-in stopwatch tool
- Blocked Internet access for no reason
- Provides you with accurate statistics
- Unappealing interface
- Do all i need and has simple ui.
- I liked the idea of offering 2 Upload-Download meters – One for LAN and the other for the internet. All the statistics one could want was excellent !!
- I downloaded, unzipped and started to install the program. At first it warned about finding an older version of BWmeter and that it needs to be completely removed. It also required me to uninstall all the info and statistics too and I foolishly did so without exporting the data to some other folders at least. After all these I began installing the 4.1.1 once more. It wasn’t progressed halfway yet that the Windows XP warning message about the non certified program or the program has not passed the Windows logo (or sth like that as I hadn’t seen that warning message for ages) appeared. Although it felt absolutely strange, I clicked the continue anyway but the warning reappeared! Anyway, I kept continuing and it kept popping up till guess what, my PPPoE connection disconnected. I clicked on it to reconnect and boom! “Error 769: The specific destination is not reachable” was the only thing I was receiving! The BWMeter 4.1.1 installation window has also disappeared without being installed at all! I couldn’t breath and was feeling like crying. I decided to restart the Windows as there was nothing to uninstall and wait for a miracle to happen and that very miracle was the XP “last known good configuration” option. Oh my dear God,I chose it and everything got back to normal. I searched through my backup discs and happily found the good old BWMeter 2.4.2. It installed like a charm and is running now.
Personally, I didn't like working with this app. First of all, I didn't like the app's interface at all. Too many functions, buttons, and tabs everywhere. Another thing that bothered me is that it blocked my Internet connection for no reason and displaying any notification or error message on my screen. I had to shut down the app to get access to the Internet again. In my opinion, you should try a different network monitoring tool if you're looking for an intuitive and efficient app for your Windows PC.
- 10 MB of free harddisk space
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32/64 bit, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish
- Homepage: www.desksoft.com
- Author DeskSoft
- Last version 9.0.0
What’s new in last version:
Fix: improved input of IP addresses and masks with *
Fix: issue with saving options when system shuts down
Fix: main dialog now shown when BWMeter ist started again (and already running in the background)
Fix: main dialog minimized after "restart after sleep"
Fix: issue when programs change the display resolution
Fix: rare issue with internal uncompression routine
Fix: statistics not updated correctly if program is restarted within same hour
New: improved setup and uninstall programs
New: updated end user license agreement in setup
BWMeter 8.4.7 Full Crack, BWMeter 8.4.6 full version with keygen download, BWMeter 8.4.5 free, BWMeter 8.4.4 with serial keys, BWMeter 8.4.3 serials, BWMeter 8.4.2 Full Version serial code, BWMeter 8.4.1 For Pc Free Download, BWMeter 8.4.0 full version with crack and keygen, BWMeter 8.3.0 full version free, BWMeter 8.2.0 Full Version keygen, BWMeter 8.1.2 Free Download Activator, BWMeter 8.1.1 full version, BWMeter 8.1.0 full version, BWMeter 8.0.2 keygen, BWMeter 8.0.1 Registration key, BWMeter 8.0.0 patch, BWMeter 7.7.2 keygen, BWMeter 7.7.1 free full download, BWMeter 7.7.0 pin, BWMeter 7.6.0 keygen