User-friendly and rich-featured application that helps you transfer files from mobile phone to computer or vice versa, as well as synchronize and back up data Nokia PC Suite 7.1 license code is a software package used to establish an interface between Nokia mobile devices and computers that run Microsoft Windows operating system. It can be used to transfer music, photos and applications. It can also be used to send Short Message Service (SMS) messages or act as a modem to connect the computer to the Internet. A mobile phone can be connected by USB, Bluetooth, or infrared. Nokia PC Suite 7.1 For Windows 10 Download is proprietary software and is required to access certain aspects of Nokia handsets.
Nokia PC Suite keys
Nokia PC Suite full version with keygen download is a free software that connects your Nokia phone and Windows PC, and helps you transfer content between the two. With Nokia PC Suite full version you can use your PC to back up your data, synchronize your music, photos and contacts. Compatible with PC Windows 7, Vista, or XP. Nokia PC Suite 7.1 Full Version Serial Key is meant for older Symbian and S40 phones: Features and Highlights
- Use the app to move content between your phone and computer, and to get apps or the latest phone software.
- Use the tool to sync info between your phone and computer programs, such as Office Outlook, to create multimedia messages, or to manage your phone’s calendar effortlessly on your computer. You can also connect your computer to the internet with the help of your phone.
- To find out if your phone is compatible with the app, check the instructions below on what you need to install Nokia PCSuite.
- Got a Nokia Lumia phone? You can’t use the program, but you can sync music, videos, and pictures, and get the latest phone updates with the Zune PC app or the Windows Phone app, depending on your phone model. For more info, see your phone’s user guide, or go to www.windowsphone.com.
- Got a Nokia Asha phone (up to but not including Nokia Asha 500)? Download Nokia Suite to your computer.
- Got a phone running on the Nokia Asha platform (from Nokia Asha 500 onwards)? Move your content to your computer using a USB cable and your computer’s file manager, and update your phone software over the air. For more info, see your phone’s support page at www.nokia.com/support.
Nokia is one of the largest mobile phone manufacturers, and one of the pioneer companies in the creation and development of software to manage its terminals from a PC. As the integration between computers and phones increased progressively, the Finnish company decided to create an application to synchronize both devices, known as Nokia PC Suite 7.1 Full Version keygen . Share contents between your mobile and a Windows computer.
Nokia PC Suite Features:
- Users must know network names
- Appealing appearance
- Provides backup for data in Nokia phones
- Works on range of PC platforms
- Some icons unfamiliar to new users
- nothing, every thing is well required & satisfactory.
- going back as well to the previous version
- Well? all ok!
- it saves us from downloading no. of modles of nokia mobiles
- Music Manager Seems Being Crashed.
- NOT ANY PROBLEM WITH IT.
Manages any Nokia mobiles connected to the PC Nokia PC Suite reg keys is a collection of tools that allows your Nokia handset to connect to your Windows machine and sync data, back up your phone’s contents, push software updates to your phone, as well as share files between desktop and mobile phone. Supporting a long list of Nokia phones, Nokia PC Suite 7.1 Full Version Activator is easy to install and launch on your Windows machine.
- Nokia Mobile Phone connected to your PC
- Available hard disk space: At least 300 MB
- Windows 2003, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32/64 bit, Windows 2K, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, XP64, Vista64, Windows 7 64
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Homepage: europe.nokia.com
- Author Microsoft Corporation
- Last version 188.8.131.52
When I tried connecting my Nokia Asha 501 on Nokia PC suite all my built-in apps get deleted. Several others have posted the same in Nokia discussions. Does anyone know a safe way to connect Nokia Asha 501 with PC to sync contacts and messages?
There is a new version of the software that was released after the Lumia division was acquired by Microsoft. The new version works with the Nokia Asha phones and it does not delete the apps that are already installed. I recommend downloading the latest version through the Microsoft website. Install it and then connect the phone and the apps will be there. There is no other alternative.
I don’t know how to connect it correctly, but I know an alternative, that is this software: http://moborobo.software.informer.com/
Maybe it doesn’t have the same functions, but it’s very good and easy to use.
It works only for andriod phones. I asked for nokia asha 501.
There isn’t an alternative.
I downloaded the software, but the fonts are too small in comparison to other applications. How do I “enlarge” this software?
Unfortunately, there is no way to increase the fonts of Nokia PC Suite. You can check all the options of the software if you access its Help file by pressing the F1 key on your keyboard or by opening it from the Help menu:
For further information, you can contact the official developers of the program.
Can Nokia PC Suite work with non Nokia phones?
No, Nokia PC Suite is designed to work with Nokia phones only. The software recognizes Nokia phones because it works in association with the drivers compatible for this type of phones. However, if you have phone from a known brand, you can be sure that there is a PC Suite application compatible with your phone.
Why does it say the installation failed?
Installation fail could be related to the administrator rights. The application needs Administrator rights because it installs drivers, copies files to system folders in order to attach and identify phones. Alternatively, download a new package from the official website and right click on the package then Run as Administrator.
Why this version looks like the first one?
When a developer releases an update they may not necessarily change the user interface. The updates are made to fix issues, or to upgrade the transfer rate or something else. Therefore, the first version of Nokia PC Suite looks like the latest one but it doesn’t have all additional features and bugs fixed as the latest one.
What’s new in last version:
Windows 7 support
Nokia PC Suite 184.108.40.206 full version with keygen download free