TUGZip 3.5 full setup is a powerful award-winning freeware archiving utility for Windows that provides support for a wide range of compressed, encoded and disc-image files, as well as very powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration. It supports ZIP, 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, BH, BZ2, CAB, CPIO, DEB, GCA, GZ, IMP, JAR, LHA (LZH), LIB, RAR, RPM, SQX, TAR, TGZ, TBZ, TAZ, YZ1, and ZOO archives. TUGZip 220.127.116.11 free full download is a powerful freeware archiving utility for Windows that provides support for a wide range of compressed, encoded and disc-image files, as well as very powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
TUGZip full version serial keys
Easily manage archives on the fly
Of course, just like all the other compression tools in the world, TUGZip 3.5 license code integrates pretty nice into the Windows context menu, which means you can create archives and extract files from the existing ones just with a simple right click.
Keep files safe by having them encrypted
The interface is not at all complicated and it enables you to access the basic features on the fly and add, extract, delete, rename, test compressed files or scan them for viruses. The program supports the Zip64 algorithm and offers several encryption methods as well as a tool for creating self-extracting archives.
TUGZip Full Version license code is a powerful freeware archiving utility for Windows that provides support for a wide range… Compressing and decompressing batches of files is usually a job we like to assign to dedicated utilities like WinRAR or WinZip, to name just a couple of the most well-known names in this category. There are, nonetheless, several smaller but at least just as powerful tools that you can try for those purposes and one of them is TUGZip 3.5 with crack.
- Many extensions supported
- Opens anything.
- its a great program and it is great in preformance. everyone should try this if they want to extract files fast.
- Could do with an update
- Doesn’t come with .rar support by default.
- Easy to install and uninstall. Very stable and excellent for older systems like Windows 98 SE. Works with 29 file formats. Because Quick Zip crashes Windows 98 SE when shut down, I think TUGZip is the best choice. I am very satisfied with TUGZip.
– Total integration with Windows Explorer and the context menus (to "Drag&Drop" the files that we want to decompress or simply compress a folder with two clicks of the mouse). – Create 7-ZIP, BH, BZ2, CAB, JAR, TAR and ZIP files. – Repair corrupt ZIP files. – Compatibility with plug-ins. – File encryption using four different algorithms (Blowfish, DES, Triple DES and Rijndael). If you’re looking for an easy-to-use program that will allow you to decompress all the files that you download from the Internet, try out TUGZip 3.5 pin now.
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Homepage: www.tugzip.com
- Author Christian Kindahl
- Last version 18.104.22.168
What’s new in last version:
I have released a new version TUGZip (3.5). It fixes some of the anoying bugs that users have reported in the forums and by mail
Changed the caption "Cancel" to "No to All" on the file replace window
Fixed a bug causing storing paths when backing up the file-assocation configuration
Added the global settings to the file-association backup
TUGZip now correcty checks wheter an existing file is "read-only" or not before
Improved the paramter options when configuring your anti-virus application
TUGZip 22.214.171.124 pin, TUGZip 126.96.36.199 Full Version keygen, TUGZip 188.8.131.52 setup, TUGZip 184.108.40.206 Full Version serial code, TUGZip 220.127.116.11 precracked, TUGZip 18.104.22.168 keygen