As well as being able to divide the videos into smaller pieces, VidSplitter preactivated also offers us the possibility to modify the codecs used both by the videos as well as the audio, even being able to choose a new aspect ratio, to be able to adapt them to the screen of the device on which they are going to be watched. Therefore, if you want to enjoy your videos on your mobile devices or you need to cut them to store them on a CD instead of a DVD, VidSplitter activator is the ideal solution.
VidSplitter Full Version Full Crack
The simple-to-use program requires a moderate amount of system resources and quickly finishes a task without freezing, crashing or displaying errors. We haven't encountered any difficulties during our tests and VidSplitter 2.6 portable manages to keep a very good image and sound quality. On the other hand, VidSplitter keygen doesn't offer you other splitting methods. For example, you cannot split videos into a specific number of parts or by marking the start and end time. Also, batch processing is not supported and there is no help file available. We recommend VidSplitter Full Version Registered with reservations.
VidSplitter Full Version license Key is a complete Video spliiting tool that lets you to split large AVI, mpeg, WMV, ASF files into smaller video clips in various formats. Version 2 includes unspecified updates. On top of that, you can modify audio and video parameters when it comes to the height, width, frames per second, aspect ratio, codec, format and others (optionally disable audio). Plus, you can preview the clip. During the conversion process, you can check out the progress of the current file. Once it finishes, VidSplitter 2.6 Registration key offers to open the output folder.
- No time-based selection method
- High speed of conversion
- Many audio and video settings for better customization
- Multilingual support
- No help file
- Accepts all common video files
- Very simple visual interface
- Kaspersky halted the download because there was a trojan in the file. The name is:
- Other poster says its “way to slow” – well I think the speed depends on your PC and the size of the file you are splitting. Has not hung up on my either. Weird thing is when you start the splitting process two boxes pop up- one showing progress which works fine, the other is called Xvid status and its blank. No idea what that is.
- Not so easy to use and no help available either….also you have to register the software
The program has a very simple user-friendly visual interface that helps to cut a large video file into smaller fragments at exact points easily and quickly, without any technical knowledge in video editing. The software enables one to preview the smaller fragments before actually cutting the file into fragments. This helps in monitoring the changes to be made to the large video file. The video quality, visualizations and frame sizes of the smaller fragments can be altered with the video settings tool. The bit rate, VBR quality and output modes can be customized according to desired audio outputs of the smaller fragments.
- DirectX 9
- Windows NT, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 2003, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP, Windows 2K
- Author GeoVid
- Last version 2.6