Windows Live Toolbar portable helps you find stuff on the Internet faster and more securely. It lets you: search from any Web page; see a warning when a site may be trying to scam your personal info; cut down on unwanted pop-ups; collect, organize, and share the info you find online; auto-detect a site’s RSS feeds, and have them automatically sent to your personalized Live. com home page; effortlessly customize your toolbar with only the buttons you want; access your favorites from any PC; quickly switch between Web pages in the same window; fill in Web forms instantly. Version 03.00.0001 added custom buttons, which allow users to choose from a community of buttons.
Windows Live Toolbar Full Version portable
Windows Live Toolbar 3.01.0000.0068 Full Version Free Download is a free and super-useful tool which helps you to find stuff on the Internet faster and more securely.
- Minimum 800 MHz processor
- Minimum 128 MB of RAM (256 MB or more recommended)
- Up to 50 MB of hard disk space for installation, 15 MB to run the program
- Windows Internet Explorer 6 SP1 or later
- Internet functionality requires dial-up or broadband Internet access (provided separately). Local or long-distance charges may apply.
- Minimum 800 x 600 screen resolution (1024 x 768 or larger recommended)
One of the main features that determine the quality of an application is its accessibility. This consists in providing easy and quick access to all of its features. To improve the experience while using Internet Explorer, Microsoft offers a browser add-on that provides quick access to all your favorite Windows Live features. We are talking about Windows Live Toolbar 3.01 For Windows Download .
Windows Live Toolbar Features:
- Custom buttons really help
- Built-in search
- Great, useful smart menus
- Generally nice, easy to customize since you choose which add-ons to install.
This bar installs itself on you Internet Explorer browser and adds a lot of functionality that was otherwise M.I.A. The first feature that this application adds is the ability to start a search from any website that you might actually be browsing. So it all boils down to writing some text in the bar and hitting search, and you will be automatically taken to live. com to see some results. This bar also makes your browser smarter. Every time that a phone number appears, a smart menu will be available that will let you use an external application to call that number from your PC. The same goes for addresses; if you see an address you can use it as a start point to set a route or just go straight to the map to see where it is. You can also add your own custom buttons to the bar and make it work just like you want.
- Homepage: www.microsoft.com
- Author Microsoft
- Last version 3.01.0000.0068